we went to rockaway beach this weekend, and we actually got to experience a little sun (which may not be evident in these photos). we are sun starving over here, and dreaming of mexico.
adah is clearly an oregonian and does not let any kind of rain interfere with her joy at the beach. we had lots of good outdoor time, built many sandcastles, collected buckets of treasures, ran breathless up and down a dune, played with alex and laura, and showed my dad around this area of the coast in between his nap and eating schedule. also, anne endured approximately 800 games of candy land, and adah kicked my ass at uno. i say let's do this again some time.
1 comment:
I love your photos. Every time I think about our dream move back to Oregon the edges of my fantasy home and Jonah at age three are slight tattered and all of the colors have this beautiful, slightly saturated but somehow muted look to them. I think I am going to be disappointed when I don't see Oregon through your camera.
Post a Comment